Thursday 26 June 2008

My dinner tonight..hehehe -Part 1-

So i had my dinner tonight in the E&O hotel. As usual..one of my favorite hotels in penang. Next time i would like to try in Rasa Sayang Hotel at Batu Feringgi. Tu pun kalau ada duit..heheh..hopefully i can afford it. Otherwise i just have my meal in the hawker center. Well.actually I don't mind as long as it is filling. Otherwise i will hungry. So it was a wonderful dinner of course and love the foods. Really delicious bah!


Chinese soup..
my rate 3.8 stars


Don't remember what is this...but they are really fantastic!
my rate 5 stars


Lasagna
my rate 4 stars


Some beef + chicken or what ever...
my rate 4.5 stars

Nah....its me..fat already!!!


5 comments:

Raft3r said...

greetings from Baltimore!!!

Mas Light said...

wow the lasagna looks tasty...omg saya lapar!!!!! I'm uber hungry..i had half plate of fried tang hoon which is not enuff T_T

Andrik McVean said...

you know the lasagna memang sedap....

Andrik McVean said...

wow...all the foods look very nice...

Anonymous said...

wah.terlebih suda ko makan nie tau...hehehe..minta sket buli kah?

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails