Friday 13 June 2008

Please help find our daughter



This is not jokes or what so ever...Now, I need all my friend's help to spread this article from New Sabah Times (http://www.newsabahtimes.com.my/nstweb/fullstory/18461)..Actually she is my youngest sister and till now we didn't heard any news or story from her...She is 17 years old this year and her height is almost 5 feets...It's nearly 1 year already since her missing. My youngest sister name is Hellena A. Hairy. Here I would like to seek help from the other bloggers to spread this article...I really need your help now..Me and our family just concerned about her safety. Taken from bobby.

1 comment:

eedany said...

alalalalala kesian owh! Mengkali ada di KL tu andrik. Ko tingu2 lah sana... mana tau terjumpa.

:(

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails