Monday 2 June 2008

Beautiful sunset in Penang

Ok...ok..actually last week end i went to Penang. Actually i didn't plan it, but...you know suddenly my friend invited me. And...so what? i catch the bus from KL to Penang. Huhhhh...a bit tired actually because last night the traffic was too bad and the bus took almost 7 hours from Penang to KL. Actually only 4 hours and 30 minutes. So here are some of my pictures. These pictures was taken when i'm having my dinner at Lone Pine Hotel. When i was busy chatting with my friends, i saw a wonderful sunset and without wasting my time, i went to the beach and took it.


Wonderful sunset


Wah...so romantic..


Romantic...romantic...romantic


With the beach boy


Moment i can't forget....very beautiful..

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails