Friday 13 June 2008

Redundancy in our language

Redundancy in our language every day. Well...do you notice this problem? or have you ever think about this before? some of them yes and some of us yes...however we still want to use it because we feel it is correct way to explain somebody. For example;

1. He draws his money via the ATM machine
- My comment is the alphabetic "M" is presenting the word machine. So why should we still state machine?

2. I want to meet you at 10 pm tomorrow night
- My comment is the "pm" is presenting night. So why should we put night at the end of the sentence?

3. Cuba ko try yang ini ( in sabahan slang )
- My comments is redundancy between try and cuba. LOL!

4 comments:

E-Tavasi said...

Style bah tuu Andrik :D
Cuba ko try ...
hehehe..

Anonymous said...

hi friend,very nice articles.i wish u to continue.plz link to my site,www.softwareonlinehelper.blogspot.com

lusia said...

hi friend,very nice articles.i wish u to continue.plz link to my site,www.softwareonlinehelper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ok lah tuh etavasi..

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails