Wednesday 4 June 2008

Funny message

Hahahahaha...after long time i didn't check my Friendster account (i thought don't have account), lastly i checked it just now and i got this message from my friend. Actually not from him, he just forward to me. Very, very funny actually!

Hi, my name is Razif Kuda Borhanuddin. I am 19 years old.I am UTP (Univercity of Petronas) student and I have severe lung cancer from second hand smoke. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for very time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart, please send this. Please, if you are a kind person, send this on.

Bull shit lah!!!

2 comments:

eedany said...

hihihihi...ko pun dapat juga ar :)

andrik...bila ko mo pulang sabah ni. Sia mo minta belanja bah...

Andrik McVean said...

ya bah..sia pun dapat juga msg gila nie...rileks ko pasal blanja nie...tunggu sia jadi kaya dulu..

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails