Sunday 12 August 2012

Olympics Closing Ceremony with these Fantastic Food

Chicken with chillies powder and honey 

Fried duck rice with crunchy beans

Chicken Rolls with cheese

Huh...it has been a long week for me and lots of things happened. So far my PhD progress goes okay and I managed to get some ideas about how i'm going to achieve my first objective. In fact, I I'm getting familiar with MatLab and this makes me feel a bit better. I am still learning and not quite sure about a few things but then I'm sure I will get into it. At the moment I'm watching the Olympics closing ceremony with a beer which is very relaxing. Loving it so far and waiting for the moment where the Spice Girls singers are performing. I did a few things today. I mean nothing new just a usual things such as cleaning the car, hoovering, washing, cooking, etc. I enjoyed watching the Men Marathon this morning as well. It was really great event and I was amazed with the speed of the runners maintaining paces from 3:00/KM to 4:00/KM  for 42KM. It was bloody difficult to do that.

Anyway, after a long week I came out new recipes of chicken cooked with chillies powder and honey and also chicken rolls with cheese. I never cooked something like these before but they turned out so well. Something not quite right though. I think the chicken rolls were not moist enough but it was okay for a first attempt. After a tiring (not really) day with lots of house work done I did enjoy the food I cooked. So next week maybe if I'm not busy I will try to make different recipes. Huh!!!  All of them are either originals, modified or some of the food I've cooked are a typical food of Malaysian (But I usually will modify the ingredients)

For some reasons (don't ask me what are they), I don't feel so happy tonight. I'm having one of those nights where my feeling is touched and something is bothering my mind at the moment. So I need to drink more of my favourite beer which is Budweiser!!!! Tomorrow I want to get up early so I can go to the office early and start my work.  If the weather is good I wouldn't mind to have a 10KM run after the office hour.

2 comments:

mr pot n mrs lat said...

nice entry . . lamenyee takk blogwalking . . btw , nice entry . . jom singgah page sy . . ade entry cdey pasal hari raye :)

Outbound di malang said...

Nice blog :)
salam kenal sobat :)
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya ya !terimakasih ...

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails