Wednesday 22 August 2012

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday.......
Yeah...yesterday was a history and today is a plan as tomorrow is the future. I've heard this so many times and this is absolutely true. Anyway, yesterday was a lot of stress with much heavier work carried by my little tiny brain. Sometimes I said to myself that those are too much and I would never be able to handle or even to solve it. I came to the office almost 11AM. My brain was struggling thinking about what shall I do today. Arghhh...what a day. I wasn't in a mood at all to do what I suppose to do. Lots of journals on my desk and some of them I've read 3 or 4 times. Pretty boring and I tried not to look any of the journals as it makes me feel like I should do this method of the other method. I've tried several method and none of them has the potential to achieve for what I want. An hour later I started drinking my coffee in the flask I filled in about couple of hour ago. As usual coffee is a good booster especially brain. I then slowly persuading myself to open MatLab. With a my laziness I slowly pushing my brain to think about something else. Something new with a better prospect to do what I want to do. Although it's still very early to say but then based on its logic plan, it seems like this has a very good potential to do a segmentation. Although some of my friends thought it's something very weird idea but I was so firmed to myself that this technique would work. After several hours mingling on MatLab I completed 70% of the algorithm (or maybe 80%).  With that piece I did a few pretests and it shows very good potential to do what I want to do. Although the result is still very uncertain but then this should be a good start for me to achieve my first objective.

Today.........
I didn't need a coffee to start the engine of my brain. I came to the office quite early and feel very excited to start MatLab. In fact, I couldn't sleep well last night because my brain didn't stop thinking about this algorithm. Now I am doing it and I hope to see some potential results by today...

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails