Friday 27 February 2009

Another BuLL ShiT EmaiLs

First of all, are you ready for the most expensive reality TV's show in Malaysia? Yeah...One In a Million. In about 30 minutes the most expensive reality TV's show will starts. Before that, I opened my first yahoo's email. So what i got??? Look at that, Mished reminder service. How many of them??? 10 mails? Oh...FUCK!!!!! Actually i feel so upset with the mails. I saw 10 mails in my inbox, but when i opened it, it shows all the spam emails. Because i was waiting an email from someone and hoping it. But??? those shit mails came into my inbox and made suprised to me. I do not know who missed me so much. Once is enough, no need to spam me 10 times. I really feel upset with it.


Ader plak keywords "saya malu gigi jongang"...I bet he/she must be jongang...LOL

OK friends, stop about it. Now lets see the keywords hit my blog this week. First of all, i would like to say the impact of OIAM 3 is very very strong. Just look at my keywords dashboard and almost 100 "OIAM" keyword hits my blog via google. And????? another keyword....issssssssssssss.......BERMUDA TRIANGLE....huhuhu...it shows how popular this keyword.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....the populatiry og OIAM is incredible isn't???

Andrik McVean said...

yes..jcyboy...the populirity of oiam is very..very impressing

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails