Wednesday 4 February 2009

I was given a task which is out of my expertise


This is my what i am feeling today

Guys, my first complain regarding to my job (lol..) but this is true. My SV gave me a task which is out of my expertise or what we call it i have no idea on how to do it. She gave me the file yesterday and i started to explore it since tmrow evening. She ask me what is the solution for the problem. I was trying to to thinki about it since yesterday. But this problem is something unexpectable. Oh..shit!! I just blame myself about this problem. I am getting nervous now. Because i suppose to be able to solve the problem. But now the clock shows i thought the solution more then 24 hours and i still "buntu"...argh...i just met the other engineer just now and she will give me another tasks. Oh..NOOOOO!!! this is so busy. But you know. I choose this job and i have to be brave and be confident. I know it is noty so easy to find the solution but i will still think about it. My brain keep thinking about the solution. Its like a puzzle. Oh..oh...oh....

5 comments:

E-Tavasi said...

Relaks, you can solve the problem

kuai said...

good luck andrik!!... sa tau ko buli buat.. hehehe

Have fun at work!

Anonymous said...

wakakaaaa....

msti botak nnt ko pk solution die...

tp x pe...

msti sacrifice sumtin to success...

hehee...

gd luck...

Unknown said...

Go and search the old files..which show a similar problem. Maybe you can get the solution or at least suggest somehting to improve it. Good luck!!

Andrik McVean said...

hi e-tavasi..mau releks lah nie..tapi inda buli juga utak sia mau rilek...ish...sih...

kuai...sy mau cuba yang terbaik lah nie..tapi bikin marah bah kalau sy satu utrang jah yang buat..

oman...x pe ar...lepas nie aku pi konvo kepala botak..kekek ko keje ape skrg?

sumandak...manager tuh bilang tiada document yang related ngan tool ini...sy kena cari sdn...mcm sial tul oh...

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails