Sunday 8 February 2009

My new car




Hello guys, since i was so bored last night, so i decided went to Gurney plaza on my own. I went to Toy City and just to look around. So guess what??? I so keen and "fell in love" with this car. I bought this car RM80. I had RM 85 in my wallet. Oh...shit!!! means i have to withdraw some money to "keep me going". So here are the pictures of my new car. This afternoon i will be busy to play with it...i also would like to the beach and play with it on the beach.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dui..sa ingat kereta betul2..hehhehe..bah ok juga bh tu..menghilangkan boring hehehe

Unknown said...

Dui..sa ingat kereta betul2..hehhehe..bah ok juga bh tu..menghilangkan boring hehehe

Andrik McVean said...

sumandak ...bukan kereta betul2 bah..just kereta mainan jah...heheheh

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails