Friday 13 February 2009

I've changed my template

Today is very boring here in the office. I sick off the source code and i am sick off the sample given to me. I just doing nothing today and lastly i decided to change my blog template. Why? Because my old template is boring already and also because i did realize i could not load my blog when i use IE. That is why i changed it. I think, there are still a few gadgets i need to put on my blog. Especially my shout box. Guys, Please tell me weather you can access my blog use IE. Otherwise please drop me a message. Thanks...

4 comments:

Mell_f said...

Oh,tu la sy mencari tu shoutbox tadi tapi tidak dijumpai jejaknya.

This one look nice :) and paling ptg, cepat finish loading! yeay.

Andrik McVean said...

nah baru jah ko tau mell? hehehehe...yabah...sy mau yang cepat load bah...kalau lambat load susah bah...lambat mau tunggu

GC said...

i'm viewing your blog using both IE, and Firefox, both loads your page very fast....congratulations

Happy Valentines Day :D

Andrik McVean said...

thanks tukang kupi and very good...hehehhe

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails