Tuesday 17 February 2009

Some of the visitors are fCUk

I am so tired tonight because i squeeze my brain for 8 hours in the office. Actually we have database connection problem. You know what i mean, the system could not retrieve data from database. OK! thats it!!! simple but i still cannot solve the problem. In fact the manager also feed up with it and left it for me. So tmrw i will do the same thing again.

Anyway folks, some of my visitirs are are shit and they came here just to drop me a nasty message or just to say something to make me feel upset. I was blogging for 2 years and since the first week of my blogging time i already been droped a nasty message from him. HIM??? yes him, actually i know him. I do know him from his Ip address and also from his blog. He has a blog as well. Shall i display his blog's URL? Mmm..no need (Nanti malatup plak dia punya laptop/PC). Actually not one, so far i detected 3 visitors (one of them is my ex-friend who stole my money) and the other two are blogger. Shitt to those visitors. I really dont know why they can't stand with someone else's life. Do you jelous because of my job? because of my offers? because of my money? because of my life? do you jelous because of my professional certificate? COME ON "PIG"....open your mind and stand up.

He said "NO..buat apa mau jeles..belambak lagi orang mcm ko di dunia". OK fine, so why did you drop me nasty messages? Why??? it is clearly explained that you can't with other happiness. I know lah you doesn't have professional qualification, i know lah your skills cannot compete with Westren's skills, i know you doesn't have the money (sampai pi curi duit urang), I know you are ugly (not like me handosme *GRIN*). So what???? you know you are not like me...so just accept yourself...memang ditakdirkan ko tuh BODOH dan tak mampu dapat tawaran keja to oversea (I know lah gaji ko tuh murah jah inda cukup).

He said "Inda payah bah kasih taruh di blog pasal apa yang ko dapat"...Ohh...fucking SHIT!!! so what? This is my blog, this is what i want. Did i ever bother your life? NEVER PIG!!! I can do whatever and i can put whatever on my blog. It doesn't metter how i put it. Next time i will scan my ASB bank statement and put it on my blog so baru terbeliak mata ko tinguk. KOTOH!!!!! And i want to see what else those visitors can say....

Anyway...my friends told me about being a blogger. Just let them drop me their messages. I will happily read their messages. But...who cares? I dont care. THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I LIKE. SILLY PIG!!!

9 comments:

Medusa said...

mm some pple really dont care bout other people eh..? they didnt really respect~ they didnt really concern their morality.. throw away their religion.. throw away their bible or any religious book.. they act like barbarian.. stay calm my friend.. :) xoxox

GC said...

this is one of the thing that makes blogging a challenge, freedom of speech i don't think so, they just wanna irk you for the fun of it.

You are lucky because these people don't hack your blog and post some nasty stuff on your blog. but i'm sure if they attack your blog, you can defend it plus maybe you can do the same to them too hehehe.

Sabar la kio, memang manusia tidak dijadikan semua sama tahap pemikiran, kalu tidak tiada yang jadi bos, tiada yang jadi kuli :D, cheers.

Unknown said...

Sabar saja..jgn layan org mcm tu coz itu yang dorang mau 'kena layan' hehehee

Andrik McVean said...

@beck - oh yeah......so many people like this. they are just ridiculous and they did not use their brain before they drop the message. Actually orang2 mcm nie dikategorikan cemburu bah. Sialan tul!!!

@tukang kupi...memang callanging...banyak sangat orang yang yang suka buat mcm nie..nasib baik inda hack blog nie...but if they want to hack this blog kena hack blogger.com lah..and blogger.com has a very good secirity system..but..kalau memang hacker suda terrer....kena juga tuh...sabar jah sia noe skrg..

KaDusMama said...

alamak!! ada juga orang macam nie ah!! sabar saja lah..biar lah dorang drop banyak2 msgs pun..ko delete jak..

Andrik McVean said...

@sumandak..memang sabar jah sia nie...babi-babi nie suka sangat pi blog sia and drop nastu message to me..

@kadus...sob-sob jah sia nie..dalam hati kalau jumpa tuh orang mimang malatup muka diurang..(jahat juga plak sia nie tau..)

jeremytuah said...

Itulah asam garam blogger.. and as we all know, we can't please everybody.. or in other words, not everyone will like us.. but just remember, what goes around come around.. dorang kana jua tu oneday..

Andrik McVean said...

yups...terpaksa diterimah dengan hati yang amat marah...kalau sy jumpa orang tuh memang hancurlah muka dia...

cOLoeVee said...

U r rite. Who cares about wat u wana put on ur blog coz it's ur blog after all. If they dun like it ...dun bother reading.
Btw, bah..scanla asb statement klu brani. mau juga tingu! Hahaha :D

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails