Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sexy belly

OK, its lunch time. But as usual i skipped my lunch because i do not want i will get a cute belly like the picture above Well, actually i was looking for a calender software to be installed into my laptop. So i can look at it and keep remind me about my schedule. As usual i am busy always with my new job. But is ok..as long as i enjoy it. So i went to that site and i saw this advert. I was laughing because her belly look very ugly. OMG!!!!! this pic remind me why i skipped my lunch when i'm at the office. My work is just with my laptop and doing analysis, gather requirement, developing, meeting, etc. So more to mentaly instead of physically. So if i take my lunch maybe i will get an ugly belly like the pic above. I have to control my weight and make sure maintain. Hehehe. Wow!!! it doesn't mean i am dieting, actually just to avoid an ugly belly.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bah palan2 ko..itu gambar fake tu..bukan org yg sama tu wakakakkaa..emm..my belly pun tidak sexy sdh..selalu lewat mkn hehehhee

Andrik McVean said...

yes sumandak..memang usually fake tuh...hahaha.ut still lucu bah tinguk tuh gambar ..

Apple said...

haha.. The before n after pics tertukar tu. yg before ilh yg kurus tu n yg after tu ilh yg besar perut tu. Iklan menguruskan badan yg penuh strategi.. hho..

GC said...

tia bagus tu kalu selalu skip lunch, try kasi kurang jak bah, tapi macam sia susah juga mau kurang pasal sia suka makan.

but it's ok pasal sia suda uncle, yang muda dan masih hensom misti jaga sikit tu belly hehehehe

Andrik McVean said...

the kid..oh yes..i am sure tu semua tipu helah diorang..hehehe

Andrik McVean said...

tukang kupi..yeah i know..memang x bagus ..tapi keja opis susah mau berpeluh bah...duduk buat program, meeting...itu jah kerja..penat lah otak sebab bepikir jah...tapi kalau penat otak lemak mana buli tebakar,,,kekekke

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails