Thursday 5 February 2009

My first project is to dvelop a support tool

Now my time is getting busy in this very cold office. I had a meeting with a cute engineer this morning and she explained me all the things that i need to know. I had about 2 or maybe 3 hours meeting with the the engineer who supervise me. I know the project is not easy as i have to develop a tool to support CQCM tool or defect management tool. That means, i the toll should be able to communicate with the CQCM tool. Oh..goosh!!!! In fact i have to develop the tool using ASP programming language. I suggest to her about PHP but when she spoke with the manager. He said PHP unable to support some features provided by CQCM. Now i am getting a bit nervous because i was given about a month to plan, design and develop the tool. Oh...MG!!! Means..i will be very, very busy this month. I hope i could find the solution and i wish i could complete the project sucessfully. If i completed this tool succesfully, this means i started my job with a good perormance. Wish me luck friends. My office is very cold and i forgot to bring my sweeter this morning. Gezzzzzzzzzz...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrik..good luck ya..

Andrik McVean said...

thanks sumandak...wish me luck to success sy punya new project..huhu

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails