Tuesday 3 May 2011

Osama Bin Laden is dead

I bet so many people will be happy and so many people feel the other side as well. Osama bin Laden the US's number 1 public enemy was shot by a small group of America intelligent agents few days ago and said that he was put into the sea instead of buried under the ground. So i guess the sharks have eaten him. As you can see on the picture, i don't know where did i get this i can remember. I think i got it from an email. I don't know the truth and i don't care. But based on what he did on sept 11th, He deserved it. I still feel very pity to those family who dead in the twin buildings in America few years ago. I've read somewhere that some of the children lost their parents and trauma.

1 comment:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Ohhh ada saya nampak ni. Bodoh punya orang kan? dorang ingat kita ni bodoh macam dorang?. Terang terang bah ni gambar kana photoshop haha.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails