Wednesday 4 May 2011

The royal wedding pictures in London





Here are some of the pictures form the Royal wedding. I didn't attend the wedding tho but these are pictures of my friend of managed to attend the wedding. Yeah..he did attend the wedding. I was busy with the thesis so i thought instead of going there i better finish my thesis. He..he...he...well i managed to finish my thesis at 4 pm. YES....if u look at those pictures don't you think the he looks so old for his age? How old is so actually? Honestly i really thought he is early 30-ish and the girl looks matured as well. I thought she is around 30 or maybe 31. Sorry maybe they are early 30-ish..but i thought they were in the middle of 20-ish...mmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Ayooo kenapa kau tidak pigi? rugi lah.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails