Wednesday 18 July 2012

Done the slide and I'm ready to go

PhD Slide Presentation
I have just finished everything related to my slide presentation to the VGV group. I completed this last week just before the race but I made a few changes based on my supervisors' comments and feedback. It was very nice of them to look at my slide despite of their busy schedules. Today I think this is the final slide and I'm going to practice this (I don't know why do I bother to practice this really because I've something scarier than this). I mean there are only about 15 people or a bit more and it's actually very small number of audience compared to when I was in a debate team at school. But people say practice makes prefect! So that's what I'm going to do! I have about a week time before the actual presentation so I think I am far ahead in the terms of time. All I need to do now is to read more journals or published papers to enhance my knowledge about my research.

I had quick look on matlab tutorial and it doesn't look very complicated and it looks similar like other programming languages such as C or C++. My last programming language I did was ASP.NET but I've done several programming languages before such as Java, C++, PHP and a few more.

I can't wait for my hospital educational visit which is in August or early September!

1 comment:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

All the best abang!

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails