Thursday 19 July 2012

Drinking Beer in Manchester

Drinking Beer in an English Pub, Manchester
Here's another photo taken when I was in Manchester. That night we decided to go to the city centre for a  batter fun (basically just wanted to see the city really). Manchester is probably one the the livest cities at night  other than London. Or maybe because it's summer makes more people hanging around at night longer than in the winter. We came to the pub about 7.30PM but they closed quite early about 10PM which was a little bit disappointing because we wanted to stay longer. The pub was quiet anyway so maybe that's the reason why did they close it earlier. Missing them although some of them were not in this picture but it was nice meeting with all those genius people from different universities. I wish we stayed longer in Manchester but then I didn't really like the school because the scope was very broad and some of the topics are not within my interests. So maybe a week duration for a summer school is enough. Well, in August we have some sort of reunion with those PhD students in London but I'm not sure whether I can make it or not because I might be busy with my project. On the other hand, Aberystwyth University is a long way to London (maybe 8 to 9 hours on the coach). Taking the train is quite expensive so not sure if I can make it or not. But I hope to attend the reunion because I miss to have a laugh with them and do all the crazy things!

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails