Friday 13 July 2012

Some friends I met at the University of Manchester

BMVA summer school 2012 was a great platform meeting other genius students
Here is a picture of us in the group (Some of them were not here). All of them come from different universities and some from outside of the UK. We had about an hour photography session before we were off for a dinner at an Indian restaurant not far from the university. From right Nicolas, Mikel, Hussien, Juanma, Akis, Ez and me (most left). I miss this moment especially when we went out to the pub and talked about many different things.

I think my department is quite boring at the moment...so I hope the department or the VGV group has some interesting plans soon.....

P/s: I'm currently in Scotland

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails