Saturday 12 April 2008

The 35 questions about myself

OK...ok....i just got up at 12.50 today..in a minute i want to cook mee maggie and eat and continue again my project java programming. So...he is the 35 question from dru. So..keept read and see at the bottom of my post and you will know who i would like to tag.


1. Rate your life from 1-10 (1 being very miserable)
A: 4..a bit miserable actually because i'm so busy with my studies.

2. Is your hair long or short?
A: very short..i never allow my hair to be long (but not botak)

3. Do you have many real friends?
A: Not so many..i'm very selective to choose friends

4. Name friends you last hung out with?
A: hafiz shukri (my very best friend in my class)

5. Do you love chicken?
A: Like so much

6. Last three drinks you had?
A: water, milk and milo

7. Do you eat fish?
A: yes, of course..but only certain fishes

8. Do people mispronounce or spell your name incorrectly?
A: yes..most of them failed to pronounce my name first time

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
A: of course someone i love in my life, living far away from me

10. Last guy you think about?
A: I'm sorry...no

11. Any food that made you smile today?
A: yes..of course, "ginaruk bambangan", "tuhau", "first class salt fish ", "bosou"..all only available in Sabah

12. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
A: mmm...don't know

13. Do you trust your friends?
A: NO!! except hafiz shukri and my lover

14. How old will you be in five years?
A: i thought only 5 days

15. Do you believe in love?
A: sometimes yes and sometimes no

16. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
A: Money, computer, food, vocations

17. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
A: hahaha...i don't know

18. Are you someone’s best friend?
A: yes...i can trust you, then you can trust me twice

19. Do you love music?
A: yes so much..

20. Last song you listened to?
A: the power of love by celien dion played on my blog

21. What’s the instrument you wish you were able to play
A: guitar and piano

22. Who was the last person you talked to?
A: hafiz shukri

23. Who was the last person to call you?
A: my lover

24. Would you consider yourself a worrier?
A: yes...from very deep of the ocean of my life to the top of the mountain...i guided myself by my own

25. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
A: no too much..i have many things on my mind..sometimes confusing

26. Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?
A: i don't mind..if i will marry someday..that is fine..if not...also fine

27. Last person that pissed you off?
A: an*** ...he stoled my money from atm machine used my bank card

28. From whom have you missed the most calls in the last 5 days?
A: i'm currently in conflict with my lover...

29. Who’s the first person you call when you’re having a bad day?
A: i usually solve my problem with myself...because i believe peoples can be good listeners but can't help me

30. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
A: my family...my sisters, nieces and nephews

31. Who’s your greatest inspiration in life?
A: my mother and my sisters

32. Are you a good guesser?
A: yes..of course

33. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
A: my PC

34. Who makes you laugh the most?
A:
my family...my sisters, nieces and nephews

35. What have you been telling yourself lately?
A: very...very...busy like crazy..i need rest after finish exam.

Ok..ok..i would like to tag
1. Reno (the first person wake me up in the morning..but where is he today??)
2. Eliyashaka(top commenter on my blog)
3. sendzki (second top commenter on my blog)
4. sapphire blu (new friend...i thought a man..he is a PC..LOL)
5.eedany (because last time she said i'm handsome..LOL)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to get d bes 4 ur life la, dear ;) hve fun n enjoy.... ahakz

Alya Shaka said...

eh thnks for this tag.nti i buat..

27. Last person that pissed you off?
A: an*** ...he stoled my money from atm machine used my bank card

weikks!teruk juga no 27 tu..abiss la duit ko dia amik.

eedany said...

alala... sia pun ada kah? matilah mo jawab ni.

Orait babe. I will answer all these questions. Tunggu ar...

Adoi punya balik tags sia kumpul2 ni...

ko mimang handsome bah! :)

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails