Wednesday 2 April 2008

A story of my friend in the UK

Well...guys..so sorry, i haven't update my blog, because i'm so..so busy with my studies. My studies keep me busy until i forgot that i have to update my blog every morning, afternoon, evening and night. $ times actually, but so..so busy with my tests, quizzes, presentations, reports and other simple things but important. Well, last few nights i was chatting with my friend Adhlan from the UK and before we get off, he did sent me an email and mentioned me something. You know what?

He said there is a husband of a very...very fat wife. The problem was her husband get home every night around 1 or 2 a.m in the morning and drunk. So...one day, she decided what is the best way to stop her husband from drinking too much and get drunk. So..Adhlan told the wife to do like this:


The husband said.."i promise i will never drink anymore"!!

Lolz!! confirm the husband cannot go anywhere..he is stuck under his big giant wife...LOLZ...crazy women with her crazy solution...actually at the same time the wife looking for the "holly lollypop" of her husband.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails