Wednesday 2 April 2008

Famous Suicide notes

Guys i would like to share with you all about something very interesting...here are very famous suicide notes ever.....




The future is just old age and illness and pain.... I must have peace and this is the only way.
~~ James Whale, film director, d. May 29, 1957


Goodbye, my friend, goodbye My love, you are in my heart. It was preordained we should part And be reunited by and by. Goodbye: no handshake to endure. Let's have no sadness -- furrowed brow. There's nothing new in dying now Though living is no newer.
Written in his own blood, and given to a friend the day before he hanged himself.
~~ Sergei Esenin, Russian poet, d. Dec. 28, 1925


Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your altar. Please keep going Courtney, for Frances for her life will be so much happier without me. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.
~~ Kurt Cobain, musician, d. April 8, 1994


When I am dead, and over me bright April Shakes out her rain drenched hair, Tho you should lean above me broken hearted, I shall not care. For I shall have peace. As leafey trees are peaceful When rain bends down the bough. And I shall be more silent and cold hearted Than you are now.
Suicide note to her lover who left her.
~~ Sara Teasdale, poet, d. 1933


"Football Season Is Over." No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax This won't hurt.
Hunter left the note for his wife, Anita. He shot himself four days later at his home in Aspen, Colo., after weeks of pain from a host of physical problems that included a broken leg and a hip replacement.
~~ Hunter S. Thompson, author, d. 20 February, 2005

And the last one is an attempt suicide notes from Malaysia
I slashed my hand and plenty of blood...it was beautiful red colour but really hurt. There is scar to remind me the day. I did promise to myself, before the scare will disappear i will do it again to see the beautiful red colour.
~~A girl from Malaysia (not allow to display her name)


Def of suicide: Suicide is anything as long as you are trying to take away of your life and done accidentally (Andrik McVean, 2007)


No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails