Friday 30 July 2010

The fucking lovely dish

Fucking lovely...bloody delicious..

Back again this afternoon. I have been so busy teaching my niece and nephew mathematics because next week is BB's PMR trial and Adk's planned test. Every night i have to go to their house to teach them few chapters. MMmm....Adk's has another 1 chapter to go so he is all right i guess but BB's has another 20 chapters to go..what!!!!! I just hope she can finish it before her trial. Anyway..last night I had dinner at their place and guess what..one of the most wonderful dishes i ever had..and will be always missed..."BAMBANGAN AND IKAN MASIN"!!!!! Fucking fantastic...I said to my sister i will miss this one.......there were a few dishes last night, got chicken, fish, sausages, and some vegetables but...i liked the most...the fucking gorgeous BAMBANGAN AND IKAN MASIN!!!!! Did put some chilies and the Kasturi lemon...hell!!! it was heaven!!!!

3 comments:

~felicia~ said...

aduiii...sa pun lama xmakan...sll d perantauan/negeri org ja ne..I rili miss that dish oso..

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Kirim saya sikit heheheh.

Andrik McVean said...

@felicia-hahahha..tu labah...rindu mau makan..
@sjb- nanti ko balik dr kanada lah...ko pi sini jan lupa tapau

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails