Thursday 29 May 2008

Beaches in Penang

Hello guys here we go again with my hot pictures from penang. Since i love to take lots of photos, especially during my journy and holiday maybe i will create another blog (photo blogging). I don't know, but i really fancy to display all my pictures on blog and let all peoples around the world see my pictures. Well, so for this post i want to show you all about the beauty of penang beaches. As an island of course there are lots of beaches and here they are.....
This is gambling ship...huge ship...i wish i'll be there someday
Yeah...very beautiful...don't you think so?



The beach with para shoot


Very peaceful, wonderful, exciting and beutiful


If you want sun tan...no problem bro...everything is here...


the whiteness of the sand


No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails