Wednesday 1 September 2010

Rambutan time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At my Dad's garden

It's me..smiling with my rambutans

Picking up the fruits

Loved it

For those who have my Facebook, i'm sure you all have seen these pictures because i've posted them on Facebook. Anyway..it was last week again when i was busy with my family and when i was in sabah. My parents' got gardens and so many different fruits in the garden. Lot of them from langsat,rambutans, bundu, bambangan, rongitom, cempedak, tarap and some other fruits...no need to list them all. I love rambutans so much..they are so nice but actually sometimes it's still depend with the types. This garden is not far from my where i live in sabah and here are some of the pictures. Enjoy 'em..............

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

I want rambutan.

logorithm said...

It has been quite some time since I last had a rambutan. Missed my old kampung house...

Latest entry:  (18SX) Logorithm's Wordless Wednesday #3

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails