Thursday 30 September 2010

Blogs of the week contest


Hello guys, as appreciation for the visitors of this blog. I am doing blogs of the week contest. How it works? it's so simple because what you need to do is to visit my blog and if the number of visit of your blog is in top five then your blog will be advertised on my blog for a week just like the picture above. I will calculate the number of visit by the first day of the week which is Monday. So...those who want his/her blog to be advertised then do visit my blog. You might want to link/follow my blog first so i can track your visits easily.

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Wow great!
erm..besides the complimentary promotions, any gift from UK hehehe

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Best lah :)

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails