Sunday 26 September 2010

If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time

I lost this song for 5 years and at last i managed to find this song on Youtube and i don't know i just suddenly managed to recall the title of this song. Don't you think it is so nice if we have the ability to turn back the time? Then i am sure there is no imperfect in this world. If this is the case then i am sure everything i do gonna be prefect. Yeah? Because all the mistake we've done can be corrected then the result would be perfect!!!!! In technology we can turn back the time especially in computer because it has UNDO utility but not in human's world. I mean in the reality. Once you've done it means you did it.

All i can say in my very post today is.....if i could turn back the hands of time i never felt the feeling of broken hearted. And of course my heart will never be stabbed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hugs to you..I understand it as I still not over it too yet..just be strong coz HE always there for us

Andrik McVean said...

@alv-i know..but sometimes we just cannot wait it to be ended....it's still in my heart sometimes..and am living with it...

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails