Monday 20 September 2010

Tuhau arrived in London

New one brought by my niece last week.hehehehe

Lovly tuhau landed in London

I remember when i was in Penang, i wrote a post about tuhau and bosou landed in Penang. Well, that was long time ago when i still working with a multinational company Motorola. Not really long time because it was last year....lol!!!! Anyway..i feel so proud of myself because i managed to bring this delicious dish of sabah to a great big city of London. You know what..i knew they cabin crews would not allow me to bring this "smelly" dish with me on passengers' cabin that's why i put it in my luggage. The risk was if my container plastic did break, all my t-shirts will get dirty and i have to wash them all. The stain might be stay permanently and i do not want my "expensive" shirts will get dirty. Ha...ha..ha....i don't really have expensive shirts..it was a joke.

Anyway...this is very hot dish of Sabah and of course i love it. I never thought my british friend dare enough to eat it. It was not as much as i had but he can take it. Wow....what a surprise huh? I've asked my niece who came visited me for a week in London and she brought me another bottle of tuhau. Wow......blastinggggg my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Tidak berapa suka tuhau tapi bambangan lah..sampai sanggup bawah naik kapal hehehe.

Andrik McVean said...

love bambangan tooo...sedap abh tuh

jcyboy said...

wow....tuhau..i love tuhau too

Andrik McVean said...

me too.....

Len Inouie said...

Odoi dogo. Kobihis. hahaha..
So good..

I liek tuhau too.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails