Saturday 11 September 2010

UK's garden - how to make jam?

See...the jam is on the way..lolz!!!

The final products

Ain't they lovely?

A few days ago I had the chance to help a friend of mine to pick up some tomatoes, green gage and damson from his garden. He showed to me how to make jam from green gage and damson. So what i did was i helped him to pick those fruits from its trees.I had no idea how to make jam until he showed to me. It was so easy but you need to control and watch the fire otherwise you will burn the jam and it doesn't smell nice or taste nice. I did enjoy it so much. It was fun except seeding process. Seeding process is taking out the seeds from its fuits. The seeds caused bitterness and you don't want a bitter jam.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails