Thursday 23 June 2011

Ayat bagi perempuan stim atau gairah - Turn her on!


Parghhh....."meletup perut!!!!" laughing like i never laughed before. I kind of crazy tonight. I mean i suddenly feel like i want to blog about this. Ha..ha...ha....I just had my 5KMs running on the coastal path on the cliff and it was tiring plus the weather was terrible because it was raining and windy. Anyway, I did enjoy my running though. So when i was resting from my running my brain suddenly went somewhere else. So i googled few keywords on the internet and interestingly i found an article. I would give it in English and Malay so it's easier for you guys to understand. LOL! So how to turn a girl on with words.....

1. I can't stop thinking of you - Awak sentiasa difikiran ku

2. I want to hear your voice everyday - Ku ingin mendengar suaramu selalu

3. I always thinking of your sexy smile - Senyuman sekimu selalu di fikiran ku

4. If we were together, I'd run my fingers slowly through your hair while we kissed. I'd massage your back while I kissed your neck. - Kalaulah kita bersama, akan ku belai rambutmu tikaku mencium bibir mu. Akan ku usap belakangmu dikala aku mencium lehermu.

5. I would lie next to you and trace my fingers over the soft curves of your beautiful body - Ku ingin slalu disisimu dan meramas badanmu yang lembut.


Warning: If at any point you've ruined the mood and the conversation is completely dead, end it. You can always try again another time.


Ha..ha...ha...what do you think? If you think it's sexy don't forget to share it please.

P/s: My malay is not so good so pardon me if i translated it incorrectly or inaccurately

14 comments:

Farieyna Bahri said...

I always thinking of your sexy smile - Senyuman sekimu selalu di fikiran ku


sekimu ka , or seksimu? hihihi..

follow u back!

Unknown said...

Doi..bikin geli ja tu wakakkaa...

All Thing Viral said...

this is a real "ayat2 mengorat' atau in the middle of love. anyway i think no 3. "sexy" can replace "gahirah"

ct N honey said...

wow..mmg cair lah ppuan dgr ayat power ni,terutama ppuan gedik...

Twilight Man said...

Dei, you so miang suddenly? You need a woman right now!

WuSak OpuRak said...

aku yg prmpn ni rasa tergugat hahahaha

Jo Qusary said...

Oh well, they say that exercise often make people sexually aroused... I've always thought that was false... I suppose you are the evidence to that theory.

Andrik McVean said...

@Feri - hahah..thanks for pointed it out

@jo - i don't know about it but i guess it does..

@wusak - tergugat ker? hahahah

@twilight - miang? hahahahahah..just a little bit

@ct honey - hahahah...especially those gedik girls hahaha

@tanak wagu - hahahaha...iya ayat2 mengorat bah nie

@alv - bikin geli kah? ala..romantik2 labah

FF said...

hahaha.. dat makes me laugh !! really funny 1, i thinkkk... :))

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ghab Van Hal said...

nice one there. and followed you already..

syazwiena khan said...

do another entry bout it okie ?

Unknown said...

i thinks if funny... good job bro. i want share it.

Akhelaken said...

Bbuahaha.. nice sharing!
P/s: My english is not so good. thanks for the translated,i can only laugh! hehe

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails