Tuesday 28 June 2011

My running/jogging route

I have been taking serious about fitness recently as i don't want to get fat. Oh NO!!!!! It has been about a month i have my regular run 6 times a week with 9 KM to 11 KM distance per session. As you can see my regular route in London along the river. In total distance about 11KM but sometimes i did 9 KM depending to my fast. If i ran fast then i would have 9KM otherwise 11 KM. All i need to do now is to buy the calories burned watch so you know how much calories you have burn while you are running. I think this is very good tool which i think i should get very soon. Usually on Sunday i will take a day off from my run. Yup!!!! I can't do it all day otherwise i will be exhausted.

6 comments:

vampire's lovex said...

wow...jauh nye berjogging....

ZWAN SABRI said...

Rajinnya dia..
Cayalah!
good Luck! ;)

MySuaraBlog: Solat Elak Mati Pucuk

Sunah Sakura said...

all the best andrik! ok la tu, exercise secara konsisten, ok?

Nadia said...

wow..9KM - 11KM???superb..impossible for me...haha..:)

Andrik McVean said...

@nadya - hahahah yup and yesterday i had 12KM run!!!!

@sunah sakura - yup consistent :)

Nilam suhana said...

wow... jauhnya berjogging... bagus untuk kesihatan...
kalau la saya mampu.. mesti da kurus... ehheeh

saya da follow sini.. thanks...

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails