Sunday 5 June 2011

Big snake visited my friend's house

Maybe it was about 3m or 4m long?
It was python? I am not sure how big was it but just look at the pictures above and I bet you can see how big was it. Well, he told me it was about 5 AM in the morning and he heard his 'cock' (lols)was making a strange noise and the dogs were barking non stop. He got up and took put the light on outside the house and he saw this big python outside 'visiting' his cages. I bet he was hungry and wanted to eat one of his chickens roasters lols! He managed to kill the python. I think his friend helped him or maybe his brother. He is so brave!!! I mean if it was me i wouldn't take the risk to kill the snake. Mmmmm....it looks so scary.

4 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

Ok... that looks like a small snake, but long, yes. LOL

Andrik McVean said...

small? it's actully like macam betis tuh...besar..

Coffee Girl said...

kecik tu... tengok sapa punya betis. kalau sebesar betis The Rock aku caya la. haha. kesian dia mati...

Sabahan Bloggers Club said...

It look small in your picture Andrik.
But only Phyton, maybe he is hungry.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails