Sunday 19 June 2011

Noodles with beef with cheese

I didn't expect it came out such a delicious flavor

Wow!! This is really and very nice and love it very much. I just had my jog for about 3KMs and i was very tired. I had a rest and as usual browing facebook as a part of my activity. LOLZ! Shouldn't do as it waste your time but nevermind! I actually still thinking abd squeezing my brian about my PhD proposal. I have the idea already. They are all on my mind but i need to write it down and make sure it is understandable which i find it very difficult to do. Well, my writing is not that very good. That's the main pooblem but i have the technical skills and research skills. But to convert your thought into a "book" is so difficult. It's even harder when there are words limit. Well, guess what i had this wonderful simple lunch and it was very fiiling. Mmmm..really nice and the most important thing is it's less fat and healthier. Yippieeeee!!!!! Next i am going to ASDA to buy additional ingredients.

10 comments:

inna_risna said...

erm, like me too.
sometimes i got the ideas. but i dont know on how to express it. yeah, epeacially when there is words limit. uhh, very suffocating!

Twilight Man said...

I just finished eating durians but your photo is making me greedy now!!

Danny said...

interesting combination .. :)

Santan Berlada said...

yummy...
nampak sedap je... hehe

Anonymous said...

wah sedap nyer..

Andrik McVean said...

@miss inna - yup..it's difficult isn't it..

@twilight - hahahaha....

@danny...and very tasty too

@shamsudin - memang sedap pun hahaha

@sya mimie - memang sedap gitew

kasihredha said...

dah follow juga..
nice blog

Unknown said...

hi andrick..can i hv some?

Ummiross said...

Hi Andrick,
Wow what a nice blog here, I've just followed your blog too. Thanks Andrick, do 'visit' me again..

cikida said...

whoaa...sedapnyee...sukeee. !

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails