Wednesday 15 June 2011

Mee Tuaran in the UK - Home made

Taddaaaa.....mee Tuaran

The chicken

bean sprouts and eggs plus some salad

The full ingredients

Hello there....welcome back to my blog. I have been thinking about Mee tuaran in the couple of days ago. I actually want to go back to Malaysia I can't at the moment because there are so many uncertain dates. I need to think about my PhD proposal, need to think about my Visa, about interviews. I also need to move to a new house. So many things I need to do here. Mmmmm.. I hope that everything gonna be all right. I have planned to go back to Sabah this month but it seems like I really can't go.

Those dates are still uncertain so i need to do so many things at the moment. I also want to do something very productive while waiting the confirmation of those dates. It's getting boring here in the UK. I miss the sun and the food which i can't get in the UK. Eating all the nice food here are something usual already. Gosh!!!! What the hell. Anyway, yesterday i cooked mee tuaran to treat myself. I went to waitrose and asda to find all the ingredients. Even though the taste was not 100% the same but at least it did taste a little bit and look alike. I put some lemon in it and also chilies to make it taste like mee tuaran. Honestly, it still not exactly the same. Arghhhhh...so frustrating!! I really want to go back...i need mee sup also...arghhh...i want the food so badly at the moment.

15 comments:

haslinda said...

yummy... looks nice... but i don't like that bean sprouts... hihi :)

Anonymous said...

drop by to say hi back !
thanks for following me
follow you back
^^ !

aen ashiqin said...

i like eat hinava and tuhau hihihi..

niij said...

sdpnye =)

tia @ Ini Kisah Tia said...

hello ! from Sabah ? me too :)
btw , thanks for visit my blog and do visit everyday okay . haha ..
oh! can u speak malay? ngee :)
nice to know u ..

amniey91 said...

wow..nampak sedap...hi..i also follow u...n hope u always look myblog..hihi...
(eh..betol x grammar ni..hahaha)

http://amniey91.blogspot.com/

Wardah alisya said...

looks yummy...

i've follow you, and please do follow me back cause i didn't see you in my follower list...tq..

Nazzue said...

make me hungry!! ouwaaaaa!!!

Lepak sambil bersantai di NazZue.com

~felicia~ said...

mee tuaran btul2 ka tu? ko bili d landon? heheh

inna_risna said...

im coming here...thx for being my follower..^^

Miecyber said...

I want to try it too..


Spratly bergolak ,risiko konflik 6 negara

sailaaf said...

the chicken look delicious ok.hehe..

AZRI said...

wahhh
i wanted to go to UK so badly...
i've follow ur blog too

and here,wanna invite u to join my 1st try on segmen,,..

http://azrijohan.blogspot.com/2011/06/perhatian-kepada-bloggeraku-nak.html

u can use english..
i dont mind

keep smiling ya:)

DIDIDAA said...

laporrrrrrrrrrrrr :/

Abu Bagi said...

lama sudah aku ndak pigi tuaran..
rindu sabah..:(

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails