Friday 24 June 2011

My lunch today - Egged noodles with vegetables

I must admit that i cooked it quickly because i had to go somewhere else but it came out deliciously

Today i had something very simple but it was really nice and i don't mind to make it again. Egged noodles with some green vegetables and sweet corns. YUMMY!!!!!!! I took less than 10 minutes to cook it and it came out deliciously. Wow!!! now i have new recipie and wouldn't mind to try it out when friens come to visit me. I am currently having a rest and updating my blog with a glass of milk. Yuuu...i love milk. I mean, i know that milk actually a bit fattening compared to tea and coffee. Well, i guess that is why i am watching very carefully my calories intake. I do not want to gain more weight.

Since i came to the UK at one time my weight reached to 70KG and i didn't realise it until i went for a jog and realise that i was very tired after had a run for half KM. Since that time i realise that, i need to lose some weight and my target is to lose weight 0.5kg weekly. Can i do that? well, yes everybody can do it if you run at least 3KM daily and make sure your calories intake do not exceed 1500 kcl daily. Within a month you could expect to lose 1 to 2 kgs. In two months you will lose 3 - 4 kgs.

P/s: My friends thought i am carzy for losing my weight but i don't think so. I still think my best look is 65kgs. I am currently 68kgs and need to get rid another 3kgs.

20 comments:

anumuchan said...

gambatte nee..3kg more to go! u can do it..i want to lose my weight too..huhu

soniacamili said...

u make me hungry yaarr..=))

NuSaNa NoSa 91 said...

wahhh~ nmpk best.. camne nk buat..??

erkkk?? should i comment in english?? heeee~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

hungry now..
HAHA , give me some...

fRaMe+LenSeS said...

owhh.. looks very delicious. owhh gosh, now i remember, i havent lunch yet. T.T

ZORA said...

wahhh..nice entri..

follow u..:P

K said...

hehe, keen. english please. lol XD

look tasty, but i don't like vege much. yucks!

:P

Unknown said...

marvelous!! nyummy

Unknown said...

marvelous!! nyummy

Ida,Japan said...

Oishi so!!..

Ida,Japan said...

Oishi so!!..

Nasz said...

nice..my hometown at Sungai Bakap..huhu..

Twilight Man said...

Looks cepat lagi sedap! Why don't you start taking photos and notes of your cooking to compile into a recipe book ~ "Andrik's Quick Meals For Students".
I am sure all mammas will buy for their kids and you will be RICH someday!

Alya Esprézzo™ said...

hii !! blogwalking..woww nyummmyy

Rtp Farra Arisha said...

gulpppp, it looks so yummyyy :)

shida said...

salam ziarah...sampai jugak ke blog anda..tq..
:P
cedapnyer....org laki kalo masak mst sedap..huks3~~~

gadisBunga™ said...

hey, you really can cook!

but dont worry about your weight too much...just blame your weighing scale for making u worry. :D

Mawar Berduri said...

let's diet together!

Eiza GreenAppleKu said...

Dear Andrik, kenapalah you tak drop komen at greenappleku jer. You g terjah blog korset utk wanita tu knp? Nak hadiahkan satu utk your girls ker? hehe..By the way, nice knowing you. Do visit my blog hari2 tau..

James Alexander said...

a simple food is always amazing...

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails