Friday 24 June 2011

UFO in London came down yesterday

Isn't it beautiful? The view from the cross of the river

That's the one i thought UFO. Actually not..it was my camera lens.

How London look like in the evening.

Actually it's not UFO. It was last night when i was having my dinner with vegetables and duck. Well, it just happened my friend notice the sunset and he said take a picture of the sunset. I wanted to take it yesterday but i missed it ha..ha...ha....So when i saw it while having a dinner i quick took my camera and without wiping the lens then clicked. Ha..ha...very funny when i displayed it i saw a small thing on the picture and it looked like a UFO plane. I thought it was a real UFO then at last i realised it wasn't a UFO plane.

P/S: I went to Harrods yesterday for a shopping and it was quite busy. I bought teddy bears. He..he..he...

6 comments:

dyanne said...

hye! thx for visiting my blog..i've follow u..keep in touch okey~ ^^

Ieka AbWahid said...

lol. i really thought it was UFO. T_T

Jo Qusary said...

It might be UFO after all... who knows.

Eckhart_Rakasiwi said...

Good picture. Thx 4 visiting & following my blog. i've folllow u.

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Beautiful...

. said...

amazing !!

psst , UFO tu wujud ke ? haha .

i think tht was a fiction only . lalala ;)

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails