Friday 24 June 2011

Sepah Maharaja Lawak winner 2011


Sepah is the winner and Johzan came the first runner up followed by Nabil and then who is the fourth place? Was is Jambu? Yup! I guess so. Anyway, I haven't watch it yet as i just got back from my jogging. Congratulations to all of them. I will take my time to watch their performances tonight or tomorrow morning. I think the most interesting is the prices. I mean Sepah took away RM350,000??? Wow!! That a lot isn't it? Even the fourth place won RM50,000??? That's still a lot really!!!!! Seems like the total price are about half a million Ringgit?

P/S: Great congratulations to Sepah and sorry to Johzan, Jambu and Nabil.

5 comments:

vampire's lovex said...

okay la tu,sepah menang dpa jambu..hohoho...

jozan best !

Kakzakie Purvit said...

Kakak didn't follows the programs. Dont have astro indeed...

Unknown said...

Last night,1st time I watching ML.Congrats to Sepah as a winner although my support more to Jozan....

Andrik McVean said...

thanks to all your comments---congrates again to the winners :-)

Tea Dno said...

i love Sepah okay. :)

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails