Thursday 2 June 2011

It's a sad moment

I am writing this post today because something has happened to myself. I was really hoping to get something that i really want unfortunately i didn't get it. I was hoping to get it and i want it so badly. I do!!! I do want it so badly. I don't know why and i don't know what was wrong. I just hope that one day my luck will be there. I didn't get it I didn't get it!!! Arghhhh....i am very sad and very upset at the moment. I don't know why. The thing is i want to so badly and hoped that i will get it. When i get into my room this morning, I received a letter from the company saying that the interview was not successful and i felt like i wanted to cry. I was really hoped that i will get the job. Also, I thought the interview went really good but i was wrong!! I don't know what was the reason i didn't get the job. Maybe not my luck this time? Well, I really don't know. I do really want to get a job here in the UK. I feel like if i don't get a job here all my ambitions will be destroyed.

I have so many ambitions in my plan and i would like to achieve each of them. Well, it's true that we can't achieve every single thing but as long as we alive, there is no reason to say no. I didn't get the job that i applied. I went for the interview but am sure someone was better during the interview. Well i do hope that one day i will get something else that could boost/persuade my career. I'm feeling so down at the moment :(

God please heal me and i need your help..am feeling very very down.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be patient..take one at a time..

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails