Monday 27 June 2011

Do you know belacan dan paku?



I think every body or at least many people know who are belacan and paku. They used to live in Sabah and Sarawak worked as volunteers with the churches. Living in Borneo for a year is enough for them to learn Malay language. If you want to know more about these two guys here is their facebook. I copied the posters above from their facebook just to promote to guys about who they are. I like and respect for all the efforts they have done in learning Malay language. Another interesting thing is that they fell in love with Malaysia especially Sabah and Sarawak and since then they visit Malaysia at least twice a year. I really think that they should be given credits for what they have done not only being volunteers but their enthusiasm to learn the local languages. They also made few clips and watchable on youtube. Just google search belacan dan paku in youtube and you will find them. If you like them, like this post too :-)

6 comments:

Anum said...

nice story..

Eera Shera said...

of course i know them la..hehe

Careila said...

hye..nice ur blog..I just follow u..hope u can visit me in my page :)

Kakzakie Purvit said...

I'll to see them after this. Never heard before. It seems interesting....

Andrik McVean said...

hi all i like belacan dan paku because they are funny...:-)

Damn Nations said...

yeah... i like to watch them on youtube. they're fubby... oh! i do like your blog.. hehe

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails