Wednesday 29 June 2011

My nose was bleeding

My nose bled and it wasn't hurt but it was bleeding. I don't know why but when i was browsing my facebook, suddenly i felt there was something crawling on under my nose. Mmmm...and i use my finger to touch it and when i looked at the fingers, i saw blood on it. I was very shocked and it was a bit scay because i never had it before since i came in the UK. Anyway, i just managed to wipe it off using the tissue on my desk before the blood dropped on my pant. After wiping my nose i went to the bathroom and washed it up. Few minutes later i felt my nose a bit sore. Mmmm...but an hour later the sore in my nose was disappeared. Thanks God! Or i will go to the university for a medical check.

18 comments:

Raja Syakirah Raja Omar said...

you have to go fer medical check.
drink more water..
take care
=)

Atiqah Wadiah said...

i think better u see the doctor to check up ur nose :)

sailaaf said...

the situation happened because ur body is very hot inside.which is it lead to bleeding...once it happened, u just take an ice and put on ur nose to stop the bleeding n after that u must refer to doc. =)

- zuriey - said...

bahya ni,,g check cpat..anyway follow u

Syazana Zainn said...

mebi badan u panas kot,
thats y ur nose bleeding.

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Dry bah tu.

Sunah Sakura said...

erkkkk! you better go for a medical checkup...or did you saw something on FB till bleeding your nose??? hahahahahha~

ZWAN SABRI said...

Ek eh, ni apa pasai nii? P jumpa doktor cepat2 k.. ;)

MySuaraBlog: Solat Elak Mati Pucuk

Rina Rahamat said...

better pegilah check..

Twilight Man said...

My nose always bleed too when I see sexy gals.

ahya_ijja said...

Hi there..

Bah, jumpa duktur kama..
drink more and more water.

Take Care..

Cik Ina said...

Thank you follow me. I already follow back your blog.

Btw, what happened to your nose bleed ?

Andrik McVean said...

thanks everybody for dropping by and the advice..i will meet a doc soon when it gets worse...

Andrik McVean said...

@ twilight man - hahahaha..u are miang lah

Andrik McVean said...

@ sjb - yup- maybe...you might be right

@zwan - i don't know why....but i will get a doc to check it for me :)

@schaze - maybe lah kot...:(

iedaurora said...

yuck! pitty da baby...

i follow u back!

NuSaNa NoSa 91 said...

gi cek tu.. ke sbb tengok internet byk sgt?? =.=

Makbed said...

i got a friend who has bleeding nose when she's excessively amused. gelak terlebih, hidung berdarah. excited lebih, hidung berdarah. marah terlebih pun idung berdarah jugak.

hi, i am here. and you've been followed.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails