Tuesday 7 June 2011

True 1Malaysia exists in Sabah!!!!

I found this article on facebook. On someone's account. I forgot from how. Anyway..as i expected and i bet all the people in Sabah realise this. The only true 1Malaysia is actually exists in Sabah. I remembered when i was in KL for 5 years. I never felt the spirit of 1 Malaysia. They said 1 Malaysia deep inside 'there'..no way..never!!!! So i think this is what the people in malaysia should learn not to be very racist or very fanatic with your religion. Each religion teaches to live in harmony not to let down each other races.

10 comments:

kyle said...

absolutely true! :)


p.s: bro, u r from tamparuli? i stayed there throughout my primary school before moving to telipok then kk :)

Andrik McVean said...

yup tamparuli and tuaran

Andrik McVean said...

yup tamparuli and tuaran

Andrik McVean said...

yup tamparuli and tuaran

HoneyBUZZin said...

True...even Sarawak practices 1Malaysia for a long long time.

Ismail N said...

u must be proud to be Sabahan right? thanks for the visit Andrik. good to know u.

Sabahan Bloggers Club said...

Hi Andrik.
Yes. if Sabahan has been living in Peninsular, you will noticing how different people in peninsular compare to Sabah. Hopefully they can learn 1Malaysia from us.

Witch Vera said...

I am Kind of agree.. Hehaa

Okayarms said...

Dude, I like this post very much. I like the news clip even more LOL! I am so proud that I am a Sabahan... even if I am currently residing in Johor, but my heart will always be in Sabah! You also, right? Even though you're in U.K., but you sure would like to come back here am ai rite or am ai rite ;D wakakaa

LUNA LANUN said...

proud to b sabahan... :)

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails