Monday 6 June 2011

Long time ago in bath

This was taken mmm..i don't remember when but i was with my friends went to bath for a visit. Bath was lovely and such a beautiful town. Lots of tourists and lots of street entertainers. I love bath and they have a very good university reputation as well. Well, i hope to visit bath again next time. It's really a beautiful city and worth to visit especially for tourists. I am squeezing my brain to think about my PhD proposal at the moment and i don't how good my references are and my contents are. Mmmm...it has been days i was thinking about my proposal but i still could not find the right references. I hope to be able to do these things as soon as possible. I am also thinking to go back to sabah for few weeks. I'm missing my family of course and all the traditional dishes. Mmmmmmmm.........miss them all....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck Andrik!! I'm still stuck with my Master hahaha..really no idea to go through it..study part time is not easy hehhe..

suituapui said...

I was in Bath in 1994. Met some Malaysian students there - I reckon you were not one of them. LOL!!! Good luck in your current endeavour!

Andrik McVean said...

@alv0808 - thanks sumandak...wish u all the best with you mas..i've just completed mine last month and now PhD..

@suituapui-i love bath..such a nice city..btw i will follow your blog :)

Photography Tour said...

Beautiful awesome distribute. It is usually pleasant and valuable submit. Appreciate it for expressing some of these perfect search topics

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails