Wednesday 13 October 2010

The boring Wednesday

The candle in front of the mirror

Boring life.....school...school...school...ha..ha..ha..i like studying but of course at certain time i feel i need a break. Next week i've got a test, assignments, projects..arghhh...what a life huh. Never mind...just few months to go then i will finish my master and i probably take a break. I hope i can travel to somewhere. LOL! So last night i was messing around with my camera and some objects in my room. Mmm.....i like candles..but the good smell candles and i like soaps to make sure my room smell fresh. I hate smelly room or funny smell. I like my room smells nice, fresh and good...i don't like to go to someone's room and it smelly..ourgh!!!!! Hate it.

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hahaha you so funny, siapa lah yang suka smelly room hahaha.

Andrik McVean said...

ada bah sjb..kawan sebelah punya room...busuk nie hehhe

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails