Saturday 23 October 2010

My blog's ranking on main web search engines

Bing puts me second
Yahoo puts me at first

Google put me at 6th?????

I'm not sure how the search engines rank my blog's position but I am sure there have the algorithm. Probably based on the blog's popularity yeah? Is that means that my blog is more popular on yahoo search engine compared to google search engine and also Bing? I think so but I'm not sure how the algorithm works. I can google it but I don't bother at the moment. I have just finished my revision and i don't want to put more pressure on my head. I am tired and I really need to go to sleep. Yeah...i like sleeping. Anyway, actually i am thinking to buy a domain for my blog but i am still thinking about it. I don't want to buy it and ended up not be able to update it regularly. I want to make sure I can update my blog regularly and hope to be able to make some income with my new domain. Income???? Sorry i was joking. How could I possibly make income if I don't have many visitors???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog..

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks.

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails