Friday 15 October 2010

Great accommodations deals


It has been a fantastic day today when I managed to find a good deal for my holiday in Spain for the next summer. This means that I am going to Spain in June for two weeks. Then in July I am planning going to United States. I browsed a few websites to get the best deals as you all know I am a student and can’t afford to pay full price. So if I get good deals I will take it otherwise I will leave it. I found http://avistaresort.com offers deals for accommodation at their luxury apartments. They have different prices for different levels and of course they have two and three bedrooms apartments.

Alternatively, if you want to stay in a hotel you probably would like to consider Myrtle Beach hotel. I never stayed in this hotel but a friend of mine who used to stay in this hotel said it’s a fantastic hotel. Wow..I really like when it comes into fantastic hotels. I love nice hotels with good services. Anyway, I haven’t made my mind up yet but both of them are very good based on the reviews I’ve read on the internet.

In this case I will ask my sister wants to go with me or not. If she wants then I will hire the avista resorts otherwise will hire the hotel. I asked my sister to find some resorts in Myrtle Beach but she so far we think there two accommodations are the best based on the users’ ratings and reviews. My dad is thinking to play golf there even though he left gold for 10 years now.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails