Tuesday 12 October 2010

My dinner last night

Last night is a memory and today is a life because tomorrow is a mystery!!!! Why??? Because last night was a past and you never get back to that time where you were. Today is a life because you are still breathing and tomorrow is a mystery because you will never know what would happen. Oppsss..sorry..i was mumbling a bit. Anyway...I went to the library about 1 pm today and get back at home about 9 pm!!! Hell!!! I was so hungry and cooked my dinner. See what I've cooked!! Mmmm..nice noodles with some chicken and mixed vegetables. I love cooking so much. I am updating my blog now the it's almost 12 am. Ohhh..i am so tired but i can't close my eyes. Tmrw I've got a class from 12-2pm. As usual after the class i will go to the library. Mmm..one of my girlfriends invited me to go for a cinema. Well, I bet i will be tired that tmrw.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yang penting kenyang bah..

Andrik McVean said...

betul betul betul....

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails