Thursday 21 October 2010

So many spammers visited my blog

OMG!!! When i logged into my blogspot account this morning I saw so many spammers visited my blog. You can see the picture above. They were about 10 spam comments on my blog but I rejected them. Oh shit!!! I hate spammers and I just don't like it. Mmmm...how do i feel so weak today? I feel like i have no enough energy to do the things that i used to do. I think i'm sick and i can't go out. I just feel i want to stay in my little bedroom. I don't know what is happening to me but i hope this is not a spam. LOL!!! Anyway, i think those messages or comments have been broad-casted by spammers to thousands of blogs on the internet. I wonder how they do it. Oh..i feel so tired and need my rest now..bye folks xx

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails