Monday 18 October 2010

Web hosting fan


I have been thinking to change my free blogspot domain to something else but I could not make up my mind. I asked my friends what is the best web hosting provider and one of them suggested to me webhostingfan dot com. Wow, simply the best. I had no idea how they look like or what services they can offer to me. Then I took my 10 minutes to take a tour on their website. Wow! They have many services to offer. Basically, they are like a guide if you want but cannot make up your mind which web hosting company to register. You can get latest news about web hosting industry, latest trends in development and the most important is review of the best web hosts.

By visiting their website, you will be able to get a fantastic guide on how to select the best web hosting company based on what you need and really want for your website. One of the most interesting topics on the website is about tips for registering a domain name. They have a few tips that you might want to know before you register for a domain name. Other than that, I like the topic about how to backup your website. I think this is a very important thing that every blogger or even a company should know just in case if there is something wrong might happen in the future.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails