Friday 15 October 2010

I need help from genius bloggers

Idea..

I have been searching for my master's final project so far and i could not find one. However i managed to create a few topics that might appeal myself to do further research then i will commit myself to one of the topics. They are

1. A software to read a programming question and come out with the solution in source code

2. Improving software processes by applying the elements of Human Computer Interaction

3. Measuring software processes effectiveness and efficiency using Usability of Human Computer Interaction

4. Human computer Interaction based software testing

5. Metrics development to estimate the problems difficulty in software engineering

What do you think? If you look at those topics..which one has the most interesting topic?

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails