Wednesday 27 October 2010

Yeah I've got my 3 mobile broadband

Well, in Malaysia they have digi broadband, celcom broadband and maxis broadband but here in the UK we have 3 broadband, O2 broadband, Vodafone Broadband and??? Well, i'm not very sure what are the others but i'm sure there are other two or three I missed here. So i got this today and yeah...I am so happy because i can get online anyway and anytime. Even sometimes when i was on the train i will can get online and access my email and my blog of course. The good thing about 3 broadband is they have modem dongle which allows you to access the internet three users simultaneous. You can't find this feature with other broadband providers. So i am using it now and i will give my review from time to time if i've got the time.

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails